Rosie Kirkby represents individuals and businesses involved in tax controversies with the Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) and Massachusetts Department of Revenue (“DOR”). Rosie is a graduate of Suffolk University Law School where she served as a Comment Editor on the Transnational Law Review.
Rosie counsels clients with federal and state tax controversies, including:
- Audits and examination defense, including calculation of correct tax liability and minimizing penalties and interest
- Collection matters, including Installment Agreements and Offers in Compromise, and Innocent Spouse Relief Requests
- FBAR (Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts) requirements
- Assisting taxpayers to become compliant with their tax obligations through voluntary disclosure programs
Andersen Tax (2021)
- Tax Associate, Alternative Investment Funds